Saturday, April 21, 2007

Still Plumbing


Ok, I still have to go and get the oak. Maybe Wednesday. The plumbing is a disaster. I still have no idea what is causing the gurgling, but the vent seems open. The pump and tank both need replacing but that is no big deal. Monday afternoon looks open for now. I have not had any time on the lathe but a while ago I turned a piece of apple about 10" high and 7" diameter. Dry as dust but hard as nails. I plan to gradually get it on the web as I took lots of pictures. Sort of a work in progress even though I have it finished. It will simply take a lot time to write up. Here is a picture of the finished work.
Tomorrow is Sunday and I am preaching on the conversion of Paul on the Road to Damascus. Hopefully I will get in some turning as I prepare the sermon tonight.

No comments: