Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easier Navigation

Sorry to have been long posting to here. It has been a while and a lot has happened. I will try to be more active on the blog in the near future. Over on the main site I have worked at making it easier to get around. Really I had no idea how vast the site had gotten but there are over 200 pages now and lots more to add and to alter. So I made a table of contents page which I think is a lot easier than a site map. As I made it I realized that some things need to be in two categories and some new categories made up. I was not aware of how many video clips I have posted but I realize that they need a menu of their own. One of these days... Any way check out the new contents page at Around the Woods - Navigation and while there you may want to see the pages on making a Quick Oland tool.

No comments: